Latest Inspector Jobs in 2023: The FIA Deputy Director of Investigations is in charge of investigating and spotting crimes like terrorism, money laundering, and human trafficking. The individual must be able to work well under pressure and communicate and solve problems effectively for this job.
If you want to make a difference in your community and are passionate about law enforcement, the position of Assistant Director of Investigations at FIA is a fantastic opportunity for you. The choice rules are severe and the determination interaction is intense however fulfilling. This is your chance to become an FIA Assistant Director of Investigations if you meet these requirements and possess the necessary skills.
Deputy Director and Inspector (Inspection) positions in Islamabad for FIA Inspector positions in 2023 have been announced by FPSC. You have arrived at the right place. The Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) is a significant organization that contributes significantly to the upkeep of law and order in the nation. FIA inspector positions are in high demand.
In the Pakistani government, the position of FIA inspector is one of the most competitive. This position is accessible to the people who have finished preparing and meet the necessities set by the FIA. The FIA has a stringent selection procedure that includes an interview, a written test, and a physical test. For the position of FIA inspector, only the best candidates are considered.
Candidates must be between the ages of 20 and 28 and possess a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution or university. The FIA’s physical fitness requirements for candidates include a height requirement of 5’6″ for men and 5’4″ for women.
The investigation and prevention of federal crimes, as well as the implementation of measures for national security and counterterrorism, are the responsibilities of supervisors and deputy directors of the FIA once they are elected. In order to capture criminals and gather intelligence and evidence, they collaborate closely with other law enforcement agencies. Inspectors for the FIA are expected to work under pressure and have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
There are many advantages to working as an FIA inspector, such as a competitive advantage, job security, and opportunities for career advancement. Inspectors with the FIA can work on high-profile projects that have a significant impact on the communities in which they live.
The job requires a great deal of physical and mental stamina, and inspectors are required to work long hours and always be available for emergencies. Supervisors have to work under intense pressure and make quick decisions.
The position of Inspector in the Federal Investigation Service has been advertised in FIA FPSC Jobs 2023. There are 27 supervisor positions available. They are looking for new candidates all over Pakistan. The quota is distributed among Pakistan’s provinces. Apply online after reading the options.
Federal Investigation Service (FIA) Ministry of Interior Various Posts 09 Assistant Director FIA Jobs 2023 (BPS-17) FIA Inspectors Size 17 and 149 Assistant Posts 16. 149 open positions as inspectors have been announced by the Federal Investigation Service FIA. BPS-16. Any Pakistani male or female with a university degree is eligible to apply. Under the Ministry of Interior, Pakistan’s most important department is the FIA.
FIA Jobs 2023 for FPSC Advertisement 10th Inspectors were made available on this page. The Federal Public Service Commission application is used to recruit for the FIA, or Federal Investigative Service. Individuals who are highly intelligent, enthused, and motivated can apply.
This job is open to Pakistani candidates who meet the requirements and are wanted. Take the verification test and obtain the FPSC FIA Test Roll No Slip. Candidates can view the FIA Jobs Merit List 2023 and the Name List of Selected Candidates following the FIA Jobs Exam.
The accessible opening in FIA are Reviewer (Examination), Delegate Chief (Regulation) and Appointee Chief (Examination). Most recent commercial FPSC FIA Occupations 2023 for Government Examination Office Online Application for Auditor and Collaborator Chief has brought most recent work notice which is searching for taught, experienced, lively and trained contender for most recent posts.
Latest FIA Inspector Openings in 2023
- Assistant Director (Investigation) (BS-17)
- Inspector (Investigation) (BS-16)
Latest FIA Inspector Jobs 2023 Details
|Jobs Title:||FIA Inspector Jobs 2023|
|Required Qualifications:||Master, Bachelor|
|Jobs Sector:||Govt Jobs|
|Hiring Organization:||Federal Investigation Agency (FIA)|
|Jobs Address:||Federal Investigation Agency (FIA), Islamabad|
|Salary Package:||PKR 35000 tO 45000|
|Employment Type||full time|
|Last Date to Apply:||March 20, 2023|
How to apply for FIA Inspector Jobs 2023
- The following steps are taken during the selection process for the position of Assistant
- Director of Investigation at FIA:
- Interview (i) All applications must be submitted online through the FPSC website at
- www.fpsc.gov.pk. Psychological assessment and written exam
- (ii) Up-and-comers might alter on-line applications just a single time inside the end date to correct any mistake/oversight and so forth.
- (iii) The information provided in the online application will be considered final.
- (iv) Later claims of experience that were not previously submitted online are regarded as an afterthought and an attempt to become eligible. Such resulting claims will not be acknowledged.
- (v) The website contains comprehensive general instructions and instructions for online application.
- vi) The applicants are not required to submit a hard copy of their online application.
- (vii) Those applicants who do not have access to the internet are permitted to submit their applications on or before the closing date to the Secretary of the FPSC in plain paper with specific details and a note indicating difficulties in submitting online applications in light of the prescribed conditions for the position sought.
- The Commission’s approval is required before these applications can be accepted.
- Cost to Apply:
(I) The pace of charge for different posts is:- BS-16 to 17 = Rs. 300/-; BS 18= Rs. 750/-; BS-19 = Rs. 1200/-; Rs. 20 and up in BS 1500/- (ii) The fee can be paid before the deadline in the closest Government treasury, a National Bank of Pakistan branch, or a State treasury that is authorized to transact business on behalf of the Government under the heading “C02101-ORGANS OF STATE EXAMINATION FEE REALIZED BY FPSC.
- ” iii) The original T.R. may be preserved and given to the supervisory staff at the time of the test or examination at the Center listed on the Admission Certificates. It is unacceptable to use a bank scroll or photocopy.
- (iv) T.R. may not be sent to FPSC in advance; rather, it must be handed in during a test or exam or when requested.